Shivers, nauseated, tiredness, high sugar level. What is wrong?

for the last week i have been waking up feeling nauseous and a bit shaky. I get chills and then am super hot. I eat food and then usually within a half hour i am fine. Then i have been eating more frequently throughout the day so it doesnt get bad. I am very tired all the time. My blood tests have always come back normal for thyroid and glucose . I do check my blood sugars and they are about mid 80 range. I workout 6 days a week and even lately getting through a workout is a struggle. I stopped drinking pop 5 months ago and have cut out sweets. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013