Shivering sensation, chest, lower back, testicular pain. ECG normal. Causes for symptoms?

hi Dr.,from the last one month my body is shivering/shaking little bit,iam feeling like some action is going on in my chest area,i had my ECG test done,result is normal.what might be the problem? from the last 1 week i am feeling pain in my lower back(below the hip) and it is going upto my left testicle ,nervers only on my left testicle are little bit swelling and iam feeling discomfort in my left leg also.please suggest me
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012