Shivering of legs and arms due to anxiety. Have muscle twitching, tingling in arms. What to do?

Hi recently my legs and arms have been shivering because of being cold and from anxiety. I have overcome my anxiety but I think iv damaged my legs and arms through shivering legs and arms feel like they are burning inside and have cramp often and pins and needles. I also have muscle twitching. And hands and feet tingle and my muscles just ache. But no weakness. It has been like this for 2 months and its ruining my life. Do you think I could of damaged my legs and arms through shivering? Will it get better?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013