Shivering in hands, feeling conscious whole body started shivering. Suggestion?

Hi Monnica, I have been trying to get an answer from doctors like you about this thing. My problem is i am getting very conscious about things that i fear. Like for example, my hands shiver in general. My team mates noticed it while i handle certain things like holding a paper cup of tea. Next time, when i am with them, i was conscious about the situation and my hands and even whole body started shivering that they may again notice my problem and make fun
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013