Shivering hands, twitches and mouth smacks while asleep. History of ADD, collapsed chest plate. Reasons ?

My husbandman a complication when he was born. Not sure what. His chest breast plate is collapsed on his right side. He was diagnosed with add as a kid. He s slow at everything he does. His hands shake when he s working with them and while asleep he twitches and his mouth smacks. Its getting worse over time. He is 29. His father has ms. Do we need to worry? Oh and he is 6 1 and weighs almost 120lbs can t get him to gain weight for the life of me.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012