Shivering hands and legs

My hands and legs have become weak and shiver and im 20years old...
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Hello, welcome to HCM. Youe condition could be due to various reasons including anemia, immunoligical disorders, thyroid disorders, use of illicit drugs or alcohol abuse. You need to tell your symptoms in more detail to find out the real underlying pathology. I advice you to visit a neurologist who would be able to take care of you in a better way. Wish you good health.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There are many causes for the same. Are you having fever. Any increased sweating, palpitations. Does your head also shake sometimes. Are you on any medication. Any headache. You have not provided much history for us to be in position to help you. Best is to get evaluated by your Doctor for anxiety, hyperthyroidism, movement disorders like essential tremor, early onset parkinsonism. Eat healthy. Eat more fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables., Drink enough water. Do not delay. Consult your Doctor.
hi welcome to health care you have any kind of bad habits like smoking,tobacco,drinking?if yes it may be due to stop as soon as possible or if no it may be due to vitamin b12 go to any physician for that.
welcome to hcm,
you are sincerely advised to get consultation of neurophysician.Under the advice of the doctor you are required to under go some pathological ever as diet you may use 1 teaspoonful of olive oil+almond oil in milk once at bed time. message of effected parts with the said oil mixture.
dr.mohsin madni