Shivering, fever, burning eyes, body pain, dark circles. Need assistance

Good day, i was fine until yesterday afternoon, when i came home around 7pm, i started to develop a shiver, with fever , eyes burning severely and bodyache, i had a few drinks yesterday im not sure if that triggered anything, but im feeling miserable as hell and i need to be back at work tomorrow, my eyes are dark as though i have dark circles and everytime i close them they burn, i would be grateful for any assistance, thanks awaiting your urgent respnse. Regards Chris
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013