Shivering, dizziness, insomnia, headache. Should I consult a doctor?

hi , i am 32 year old .recently i have changed my residence and my office which was close to my home has become far away.since i have changed my residence i purchased a scooty which i find difficult to drive. the fear of driving and the thought that my office has become quite far had i think developed an internal fear due to which i feel sometimes shivery and difficult to sleep 2weeks have passed i tried to control it my following yoga it improved bt still i feel dizziness and insomnia i have headache too .pls guide whether i have to consult a doc. as i have heard about the side effects of medicine
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013