Shivering, cough, pain when urinating. Taken Meftal spas. Due to chemicals?

My wife age 29 years had been suffering with internal shivering and having right side stomach pain. She took MEFTAL SPAS and OMEZ – D. It was better now for the stomach pain but the shivering was still alive. She was also getting cough and pain when urinating. She was doing her PHD so she spends 7hours in the chemistry lab so is it because of the chemicals? She faced same problem one year ago. I was worried about her so please let me know what treatment she have to take.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012