Shivering, blue lips and loose stools in 2 year old, history of convulsion.

my baby had convulsion 2 time .the second s yesterday.the fist time it was his 9monthsnw he was just the first tm we are in the clinic jutput supositry and came down in car that time he was shiverring like cold .but his lips ws blueish, we thought he wants hot so he shivering , then we put heatr in the car, i was in font seet feeding him ,sudden he ws a start a sount loadly after that he was stiff with out breath .disis thefirst happnt. on dat time we are near the clinic so the docter give ocsijen like dat.... it was the con vulsion or not or our side mistake with the putting heater?? The secont time is yester day came only the shivering like cold and the blue lips just 5 minuts . after dat, he slept my sholder. beafore shivering and aftr he pass the stool losly and its continewed after he was normel.when he was sick yesterday i gave lorine4ml, and adol. doctor it is convulsion?? is it ,ithad any treatment plzzzz replay.....
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
both episods seems to be breath holding spells.still somepathology related to brain needs to be ruled out