Shiny red spot on penis shaft, peeling, ripped off skin, redness. Causes for symptoms?

Hello I have a shiny circular red spot on my penis shaft. It has been there for a few days and is the second time it has appeared in the last few weeks. It does not hurt or burn , It actually started to peel a little and I ripped off the skin. Now it is just really red. Can you please tell me what this is? I know I don t have an STD because I have been with only one girl since the last time we were both tested.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012