Shiny rash on penis, itching in genitals. Likelihood of STD?

Hello, i had brief sexual contact with a female, literally a second in her mouth an half a second in her anus which did not fully penetrate, in which i quickly realised my actions and washed it with soap. A shiny rash appeared on my shaft about 5/6 days after, small in size and of no worrying look. It does however have a circular ring . I have no other symptoms besides a very mild itch on genitals probably due to my paranoia . Short of recommending a test at a clinic, can you advice the likelyhood of STD and which ones are of possibility due to the timed appearance of transmission.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012