Shingles, rashes, numbness, burning, swelling on stomach, back. Tried patches, cream, recurring. Permanent cure?

Hello, My name is XXXX and am 53 yrs old. I have had the shingles since may 18th ,of this year. The rash has cleared up but now i have the part 2 of the shingles the numbness ,burning and swelling all over my right side of my stomache and middle section of my back . I have run out of ideas on what to do next. It s been 7 weeks of this and i have tried ,the patches the creams etc. What can i do and how long can this go on ? My whole summer is wasted. And can i get the vaccination still so i don t get it again. I m miserable and making everyone else miserable around me. Thanx
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012