Shingles in hair, severe itching. Have just got over acute bronchitis. Recommendations for cream, herbal treatment?

Hi, I have shingles in my hair behind my left ear. It just itches really bad. I just got over acute bronchitis which turned into pneumonia and I had severe sinusitis too. My headache lasted for 48 hours. Monstrous! I do not have insurance and I am unemployed. Can you recommend a cream, shampoo, or herbal treatment? Also, I babysit 3 nights a week for a 15 month old. Am I contagious to the child? There have been no burst blisters. I m worried that it will travel to my face. I am in no pain just severe itching at this point. One week now and the blister clusters are moving toward my crown and over my left ear now. I drink a LOT of water. Please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your service. Donna
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013