Shin injury, swollen and brusied ankle. Numbness and tingling foot. Hurts to walk. Bruise?

Hi My lower right shin received a hit when playing soccer week ago now. My ankle and lower shin is still swollen and bruised all over. My lower leg around bruise area is is extremely sore at all times and particularly to touch, tingles and my foot becomes numb from time to time. The pain seems to be getting worse than better and sometimes it huts to walk sometimes not depending on my positioning. Swelling has reduced slighlt but not much. I have elevated my leg and not walked mich. I have iced and heat pack etc no improvement. Is it just a bad bruise or something else?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013