Shin injury due to fall, dark bruise below ankle, swelling. Applied bacitracin. Cure?

10 days ago I fell against a tall concrete step and skinned my shin bone. I have since had bruising in the area and abt 4 days ago, I saw lots of dark blood below my ankle on both sides with some swelling of the outside ankle. I used an ice pack the first evening and several times in the immediate few days following. I have been washing it daily with a non antibacterial natural soap from a health food store and applied bacitracin 2X a day.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013