Sheehan's syndrome, deathtired, knee swollen, cold feet, feet color change to blue, hydrocortisone injection

hello. i have syndrome of sheehan, i have meds for it. i went to ride a bike, when i want to drive back home it was to tough en to heavy, but i did make it. the day after i rest, the day after that i take it easy on myself, later that day i went to a warm bath, there it went wrong i didnt have any strenght left and was deathtired. the next morning i could barrely walk and it felt like my knees where swollen, had cold feet and when i sat down my feet went blue/purple. i have this for 3 days now. i even took once an hydocortisone inject. whats wrong? what can i do? gr Petra
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012
Hi there, it could be raynaud's syndrome. It is triggered by cold weather. You can ask about treatment options from your doctor since there creams and also gels for this purpose. Best