Shaving of pubic hair stings, excessive pubic hair, redness and itching due to shaving. How can the hair be removed permanently?

Hi I am a man and every time I shave my pubic hair , it stings my girlfriend. If I trim it it still stings her and if I don t do anything about it it s just too long. The main problem is that I have a lot of hair in my pubic area but also on the shaft of the penis and between the penis and the testicles, so I simply have to do something about it. My hair is very dark and thick and long but not very dense. IPL hair removal is out of the question because it is to expensive. I also get irritated a lot after shaving and I simply can t shave again the next couple of days because of the itching and redness even if I use creams/aftershaves/ oils and I moisturize the area after I shave. I just think my skin is to sensitive. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012