Shaved testicular area, swollen and filled with pus, blood under belly button. Reasons ?

So back in june I tried shaving my testifular area for the first time. And the next day I was covered in razor bump. Most of them went away withing a couple weeks. However 2 months later 5 or 6 are still present and today one was extremely swollen and filled with puss so I popped it until all the puss was gone and blood came out. It in under my belly button above my penis . I m worried about what is happening. Please help. Ps. I have never had this before until shaving that One time.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012