Shaved pubic area, had unprotected sex. Got rashes. IGM positive for HI. Any infection or STD?

I recently had unprotected sex with a new partner. She said she had been tested and was clean. I shaved my pubic area and had sex. A few days later I started to itch I thought this was razor rash since i only got a few bumps all in the hairline that was newly shaved. The looked like pimples/a little blister like. Then i got a swollen lymph node. I went to a doctor and he said it was an infection and gave me antibotics. This started to help the lymp node right away I believe and it was gone within a few days. I scratched the area so I didn t know if I created a cut or not. I went to another doctor a few days later and she said the same as the first but I asked for testing. My IGG came back 0.2 negative and a few days latter IGM came back 3.42 HI weakly detected. I took the test about two and a half or more weeks after sex. Does this sound like a shaving infection? Or HV2. What is weakly detected and can it be a false positive if it was an infection. She says she is clean and sticks to the story. I have to add while having sex she had a VERY strong smell of fish. Sorry to be crude just trying to be fully honest. THANK YOU. I have to ad that before her my last partner was in August
Asked On : Wed, 6 Feb 2013