Shaved pubic area, had UTI, white bump on vagina lip, burning sensation while urination. Done pap smear. Why?

I recently shaved my pubic hair and had cut myself. It's been a few days now and I'm still in pain. I just noticed a small white bump on the inner part of my vaginal lip. I have never had anything like that before and have been with same guy faithfully for 2 years. I just recently got over a uti as well. It burns to urinate and painful to wipe. Is this an std? I was just tested in march because I was pregnant and tested negative for everything even a Pap smear.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Aug 2013