Shaved hair on scrotum for surgery due to fluid build up in groin. Having rashes in the area. Solution?

My husband had a fluid build-up on his groin and sac so he had surgery and had this removed.But he was shaved before he had his surgery on his scrotum and now the hair is coming back and it hurts when he wears underware and there is a rash which hurts.What can he do for this.His job consists of stocking shelves so he is up and down so this really irritates him.He has been using Gold Bond but that doesn t seem to be working anymore what can he use?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013