Sharpnels in foot and arm, concussions. Had kidney stones and hemorrhoid surgery. Having balance problems. What can be done?

in ww2 I WAS A RUNNER IN CO A 16TH INF IN BATTLE OF BULGE i most dangerous job I WAS KNOCKED UNCONSOUS 3 TIMES WITH ARTILLERY LAST TIME WAS MARCH 24 i had schrapnal in my foot and arm I WAS SENT IN WW2 i had three concussions in march 24 45 I was sent USA for schrapnel wounds since then I have had kidney stones back operation hemoried operation now im haveing balance problems can hardly walk cant control bloodpressure it been as low as 78 over 44 and as high as 220 over110 I never know its going to be HOM
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013