Sharp vaginal pain during sex, burning sensation, yellow-green discharge. Causes for symptoms?

Last Friday I had sex and my I felt fine but about 3 minutes into it I started to feel pain in my vagina , and when it got the point where it was unbearable I asked him to stop. Then on Monday we had sex again and this time I didn’t experience any pain. But the very next day I started to feel I mild burning sensation in my vagina and an odd smell.The next day (yesterday) the pain was felt a little more harshly and I noticed yellow-greenish discharge in my panties. Now I woke up today and the pain has become unbearable. I feel it not just one I pee but any sort of movement triggers the pain and when I lie in bed or am sitting I sometimes feel a sharp stinging sensation. There has been no itching. Any ideas as to why I am experiencing this pain?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012