Sharp vaginal and rectal pains, lower back throbbing. Done hemorrhoid surgery, tried lumbar blocks in the past. Cause?

I had a hemorrhoid sugery about 5 years ago. I have back probles also which led me to have several lumbar trying to figure out now, why I have this shocking pain in my rectum an in my vagina . The pain is so painful. I have to actually try an squeeze myself so tight til the pain go away. This dull,shocking pain lasts sometimes from 2 til 5 minutes off an on. I get a throbbing pain in my lower back an a shooting pain down my right leg? Can someone please tell me what that is?? Or what is it coming from? Thought it was gas,but unfortunately after taking many different gas meds. It didnt help. Plus this is happening to me too often to be gas..
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013