Sharp, tingling pains and pressure around the rib cage, shortness of breath. Recently had a delivery without a gap between the earlier one. What is the cause?

hi i am a 22 year old female bout 150cm in height and weigh somewhere around 50kg and i suffer anxiety but most people think i have panic dissorder, i have 4 children eldest is a 5 yr old 2nd is a 3 yr old 3rd is a 16 month old and the 4th is a 6 week old and i have been getting sharp, tingly pains and pressure in and around my left rib cage and been short of breath (not sure if its anxiety/panic related) or if its caused from the pregnancy as of me not havin a age gap between them.. thank u
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012