Sharp stomach pains, tried Miralax, put off milk, UTI negative, no help. Headaches, dizziness also. Causes ?

my 6 year old has been having sharp stomach pains all over for almost 2 months now they started out her and there but have become pretty much non stop. our dr took her off milk that had no effect, she was tested for uti neg, put on miralax no help. we also add prunes and more apple juice to her diet but nothing has helped. we do have an appt w a gi specialist at childrens in a few days. how ever she has had several episode of dizzness she says she does not feel steady. when it started she was very congested she has terrible allergies so our dr added flonase to the singulair and alegra she already takes. it has not seamed to help w the dizziness only the congestion. She has also been having headaches . most recently she has been having leg pain, but she usually does when she is fixing to start growing. thurs however she complained of her legs being numb it didnt last long and she had been sitting funny on the floor. then fri morning she woke up and said she couldnt feel her legs, but the more i taked/questioned her it seamed more like numbness and went away after getting up and walking around. she said her feet were numb friday night. what could possibly be causing this. she is adopted so i am unaware of all her family medical history.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013