Sharp stomach pains, nausea, loss of appetite, all tests normal, scheduled for endoscopy. Help?

Hi, I m a 24 year old female. For the past 4 years I ve been having some health issues. It started out with sharp pains that would only last for about 5 seconds and nausea . A couple months after that started i completely lost my appetite . I now just eat when i know i should. It then turned into to cramps and sharp pains in my upper right and left side of my stomach . I ve had a hida scan, 2 CT scans, a couple ultrasounds and a couple sonograms. Every one of them came back normal. My doctor told me they would do an endoscopy next and if that came back fine they would probably have to open me up and check for gallbladders disease, I m desperate. I m tired of feeling this way everyday. Please help me. Thanks, Alysa
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012