Sharp stomach pain, lightheadedness, yellowy vision. Had eaten oats porridge. Cause?

hello, Im 14 and today i had this horrible sharp pain in my stomach , then light headedness and it got worse when i was walking. Then my vision went really wierd, it went like yellowy. Its better when i sit down, all i ate before was oats porrige, and thats it. My mum gave me a hot chocolate, the feeling got a bit better, then i had some mcdonalds to eat because i was in town at the town and i feel much better now. but the whole episode freaked me out because i ve never felt anything like that before. I havent had much sleep for the past month, i didnt eat much either but i am eating better now. There s been a lot on my case at the moment, stress and stuff, so can you help me out please, whats wrong with me??
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012