Sharp stomach pain, headache, discharged white substance with red spots on trying to defecate. What could it be?

Hello Dr. Narasi, yesterday I had a sharp pain around the stomach , similar to the pain of a trapped gas, and headache . I tryed Tums, Anise, Tylenol ... Nothing worked. After several hours I decided to stay on the toilet until I defecate. After two hours I only discharged a white substance with red spots, like blood . This substance was not a stool , it actually came out with a gas, so I didn t expect to see anything in the toilet, but I found this long, corrugated, smelly white discharge. After that the pain disappeared inmediately... I just have a light headache, like my head is heavy, but no more pain in my stomach or whatever was hurting me. What would that be?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012