Sharp stomach pain, frequent motions, light headedness, hot and sweaty, worried. Advice?

Hi my name is Ryan and I am 19 years old. Over the past 9-10 months my body hasn t been acting the same. Almost everytime I eat I never feel good after no matter what I eat, I poop about 3-4 times a day, my stomach hurts a lot throughout the day, a lot of sharp pain, I get dizzy a lot, and sometimes I randomly get extremely hot and sweat a lot. When I am working (Burger King, kitchen worker) I will randomly get very sharp pains in my stomach and have to use the restroom, it s so bad I can barely stand and now sometimes when I am working I will get light headed and extremely hot and sweaty. I haven t seen a doctor yet but I am getting very worried. Can you help me?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012