Sharp stomach cramps, sneezing, burning and tingling sensation, have gonorrhea. Been treated. Help?

Hi doctor
I am a 25 athletic person who exercise 4-5 times a week. Lately I've been having a sharp stomach pain for nearly almost a month. Now I am noticing when I sneeze, my anal started to hurt. Also I've been feeling tingly and burning sensation on the tip of my penis. Can all this related to std? I am worried sick because my girlfriend was diagnosed with gonnorrhea but was treated since feb and so did I even though mine came out negative. Any idea with what's going on with me?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013