Sharp stinging chest pain on left side on lying in bed, thinking. History of angioplasty. Stress related?

I get small sharp stinging chest pains at left side of my upper chest. Just stings then goes away. I get maybe 6 a night but not every night. Could it be caused by stress? Not my heart I hope. I am 68 and usually ok. I had angioplasty about 17 yrs ago but no problems since. Have had these every couple of months at night when in bed resting and thinking about things. Maybe caused by my worrying about things?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012