Sharp stabbing pains in heart

Its happened a few times now, the first was when i was at a gig and the smoke machine came on and i had a huge pain in my chest, it knocked me back and i had to sit down, then just again i was sat down and i got a pain in my chest and when i tried to breathe it got worse, im not overweight and im only young, should i go to the Hospital? Thanks Oh and it just happens, not a reason for it, not that i am running or playing sports Only lasted 10 second but was intense Ahh, been to Docs, she said it sounds like a cramp, and nothing to worry about, thanks to all!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
You should either go to an emergency room or get in to see your doctor ASAP. It could be any thing from heart related or you could be having anxiety attacks. You should DEFINITELY go to the ER if you experience any of the following with the chest pain: shortness of breath chest pressure/tightness sweating nausea vomiting radiating pain (pain in the shoulders/arms/jaw or back) Better to be safe than sorry!