Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, it seems that your symptoms are due to increase in acidity and gas production.
You can take antacid like Omeprazole
40 mg once a day before breakfast along with Domperidone
Following precautions will be helpful :-
1. Avoid spicy and oily foods.
2. Do not miss a meal.
3. Avoid mental/emotional stress.
4. Avoid smoking and alcohol, if any.
5. Avoid self medication
, especially with pain killers and steroids.
6. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water in a day.
If your symptoms persists, get following investigations done :-
3. Liver Function Test(LFT).
4. Serum Amylase and Lipase.
Also get yourself clinically examined.
I hpe this is helpful to you.