Sharp stabbing pain in temples of forehead, hands, feet, stomach, short episodes. Causes?

my right and sometime left temples I feel a stabbing pain only lasts for a second or few. its been happening since last year but the temple pain is really random I might not have any for a month but might have 10 in a day, its very random. I also have this other problem that s been going on for as long as I can remember I Get these random sharp pains anywhere on my body, it might be a part of my hand or maybe one time it ll be my foot or it can be my stomach area its different each time but the pain feels the same its a sharp stabbing pain but only lasts about 15seconds then goes away.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
The sharp stabbing short lasting pains in the different parts of your body are likely to be related to a neural cause may be altered electrolyte levels or a vitamin B complex deficiency. You can take these supplements for 2 weeks and see if there is any improvement.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal