Sharp stabbing pain in mid lower left back, sweating. On muscle relaxers, diclofena pot. UTI ruled out. Causes and treatment?

I am having sharp, stabbing pain in my mid-lower left back side. It started about 3 weeks ago with my organs feeling like they were being prodded. It went away in 2 days. Tuesday, it reoccured but stronger. I broke out in a sweat and kept having the sharp pain. I took Ibprofin, which dulled the pain, but it did not go away. There is a dark yellow tinge to my urine, but otherwise my bathroom faculties remain consistant. I went to the convenient care and they took a urine sample and swab, but were unable to diagnose. They were going to call me with the results. They think it may be a muscular issue vs and organ or kidney issue. UTI was ruled out. They gave me methocarbamol (muscle relaxer) and diclofenac pot ( anti-inflammatory ) which is making me ill ( vomit ). Any guidance would be appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012