Sharp, stabbing pain in lung, pain on deep inhalation. Should I go for chest X-ray?

Hi I had a sharp stabbing pain in my right lung that lasted for 2/3 days I cud take little breaths relatively fine but felt short of breath and felt the need to take deep breaths however when inhaling deep it felt like ther was glass in my lung , lying flat seemed to help abit , I took some parecetamal dnt think it helped much but by the 3/4th day it was gone its been a few days since an I seem to be fine should I carry on as normal or go get a chest X-ray even though I feel fine now . Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013