Sharp stabbing pain in left side of jaw, teeth, head. Repeats during winter or when cold. Any OTC remedy?

I have periodic episodes of pain in my left side jaw, that sometimes is in upper jaw, teeth , up into my head. Sharp stabbing pain that last for a few days, then goes away until the next time. This cycle has been repeating itself over the last couple of years. Usually when it gets cold (October) and again in June when the air conditioners are a necessity. I don t have insurance, any otc remedies?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012