Sharp, stabbing head pain, swollen lymph nodes in neck. High WBC count. Cure?

For 18 months ice had sharp stabbing pain in my head which lasts 2 mins, I also have a lot of lymphnodes swollen in my neck which aren t painfully at all, upon having them scanned there were a number of swollen lymph nodes around my thiroid, also very painfully stabbing pains on the top of my feet which can last for ages and reduces me to tears . I have had bloods taken and the results of full blood count were that I have a very high white cell count and high cep whatever that means. Please help as I don t seem to be getting any answers from my GP
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012