Sharp shooting pains, sharp pain in vagina. Cervical leep procedure done, Strep infection. Suggestion?

hi, I had the cervical leep procedure done 5 weeks ago, I stopped bleeding a littlebiver 3 weeks ago and was also treated for a strep infection down there 2 weeks ago.
I still have sharp shooting pains and also it feels like its pulling when I walk? all feels normal down there and I have had intercorse a few days ago with no after bleeding.. any advice for the sharp pains that stop me in my track, literally feels like a knife up my vagina.
Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Hello ma'am.

The presentation described by you could be due to a few most likely reasons, a pelvic inflammatory disease, infection or scar tissue from the surgery. I would first advice you to avoid all forms of sexual contqct and go ahead with a physical examination and a transvaginal ultrasound examination (TVS).

Hope this helps.