Sharp shooting pains in the head, upper back pain, red rash all over legs, arms, stomach, not itchy, raised. What could this be?

Earlier this week for 3 days I had sharp shooting pains in my head on somewhat of a continuas basis. I also had upper back pain . Chills on wednesday night and kind of achey. I took Ibeprofin for the aches. My mother told me that she hopes I was not coming down with Shingles because the sharp pains in the head is what she got before Shingles showed up. Yesterday afternoon I noticed out of nowhere that I have a red rash all over my legs, arms and some on my stomach . It does not itch and does not appear to be raised. Any ideas as to what it could be?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  78 Awaiting Answer