Sharp shooting pains in stomach, bloated, yellowish discharge. What could cause this?

Hi, I am 23 years old female. I have had increasing pain in my stomach over the past 5 days. It started down my left side of my tummy with sharp shooting pains, its quite painful to move and walk. Now it has spread across my tummy, I am quite bloated and keep passing a lot of gas. I am also peeing a lot and I m really thirsty. I seem to have irregular bowel movements, done quite a lot of poo in the past couple of days. I have started with a sore throat in the past day but I think this is unrelated. I am also experiencing a lot of pain during intercourse . I have quite a lot of yellowish non smelling discharge .
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013