Sharp shooting pain from right chest to right finger tips. Diagnosed migraine with aura. What can be done?

Hello, i was discharged from the hospital yesterday where I spent the last 5 days having test done. On thurs evening of last week all of a sudden i got a sharp shooting pain from my right chest doen to my right finger tips with tigling in the right hand , a few minutes later i for a sever headache on the right side like someone was stabbing my head, then i got pain in my right eye. a few minutes later the right side of my face wnt tingly (like pins and needles) after another few minutes i get stabbing pain down the left leg. So they did lots of blood work, a head CT, head MRI and MRA , ECG , and hooked me up to a holster for 24 hrs. All the symptoms went away early fri morning except the headache. All the test came back normal and they diagnosed me with a migrane with aura. They discharged me yesterday with some medications and an appointment to follow up with the dr in a month. So lastnight i had a great sleep and today i still have a sever headache (which has very gone away since i went into the hospital), my whole body is shaky, my temp is 99.2 ferinhight and i am very sweaty. i dont know if i should be worried about these new symptoms or what i should do? please help!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012