Sharp ripping pain in lower left abdomen, ultrasound shows hernia, dark spot on uterus. What could be this ?

Hi, I had a pelvic ultrasound today because I ve been suffering from a sharp ripping pain in my lower left abdomen. My first ultrasound showed up a hernia a little above my belly button but my pain was on the left lower area of my belly button. I went to the doctor the week later because the pain had spread to the mid lower abdomen. This is where I just had this ultrasound where I noticed a dark triangle shape area on my uterus that the lady was measuring. What could thus be? AAAA
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012