Sharp piercing pain in the head, severe back pain, on dietary supplements, muscle spasms after trauma to the neck. Home remedy?

Hi, Doctor Im a 53 year old female and Im not sure how to word the different things or symptoms that i am experincing in my body and that i see with my eyes,but i will try and i hope you or someone can help me with some answers. I Have very sharp piercing pain that goes through my head at nights its lingers a bit as well.I have pain in my back thats very very painfull at times also when i tried to walk and the pain would not let me make a step. Doctor i also notice that when i dont eat i dont feel good also when i eat i would feel so weak and sick,but one day i went out and to vitamin store and went to see if i could find something to help me maybe i needed some mag. chrom. iron or something i was missing so i mentioned it to a worker there and she told about this dietary supplement called( Women s Ultra Mega Energy and Metabolism Dietary Supplement so i bought a bottle of them and i have been taking them as instructed and i have not been weak or feeling sick since that was in june of this year 2012 now we are in almost the end of july.Now my neck is bothering me i put my clothes in the dryer wentto check them took some out some fell i bent down and came and dryer was openned hit my head and it my head into my neck so its like i m having spasms. what can i do concerning this Dr.a home remedy please i don t have the fianaces to purchase anything at this time. thank you so very much for your time and help. Carolyn
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Spine Surgeon 's  Response
you can apply hot towels to your neck and some ointment to relieve spasm