Sharp pains on jumping a month after muscle clipping, rotator cuff surgery. Chances of damage?

I had a muscle clipped, tissue scraped and a rotator cuff surgery. I m wondering - is it common to feel like you have done damage to the repair? My surgery was only a month ago, but about two weeks ago, I was watching a movie and jumped during a scene. It hurt but everything hurt anyway so I didn t think much about it. I know pain is expected, but the pains are sharp, not just from stiffness . Are these pains common and how easy is it to damage the repairs within the first two months.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013