Sharp pains in vaginal area, lower back pain causing difficulty in walking

Hi. I was just have a question for you. In the last couple of weeks, I have been getting sharp pains in my vaginal area that last a few seconds. Last night the sharp pains have been lasting up to ten seconds (knifelike shooting pains), accompanied by slight lower back pain that tends to get worse at certain points in time. I have not noticed any patterns at this point in time, however the pain can be extremely excruciating at times, to the point where I can t even walk. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012