Sharp pains in the middle of back, hard to breathe. Had BP during last pregnancy. How to relieve pain ?

i am having sharp pains in the middle of my back..making it hard for me to breathe...I am a 33 yr old black woman..i weight 107 lbs 5 3 tall..I have no health issues..high blood pressure concluded my last pregnancy, but I havent had any issues since then (7 years ago)..however the pain reminds me of the night I went into the hospital for the same type of pain..please help..tired of taking pain meds.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013