Sharp pains in the chest and head, tingling and numbness in the fingers. Why?

Hello. My name is Leiha. I am a 30 y/o female. I have been having what feel like electrical jolts to the right side of my chest for several days (the Ear said it was nothing) however, today I began having SEVERE, sharp pain in the right side of my head. The pain goes from my eye area across the temple area and across to the back. I am also having tingeling/slight numbness in my right hand/fingers. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012